Parents and Caregivers of Young Children
Connection & Expression!
Groups for Parents & Caregivers of Young Children
Two Sundays per month (10 am – 12 pm)
September: 9th & 23rd
Location: The Relational Center
2717 S. Robertson Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90034
Group 1 – NEW PARENT SUPPORT GROUP
10 am – 10:45 am
- Babies and toddlers welcome!
- Kids up to age 3 play with a child care provider on one end of the room
- Parents chat with facilitators (and one another!) about parenting experiences, child development, and social-emotional wellness
- Open to all, but we would love to create a space that creates a needed support space for LGBTQI-identified new parents in LA!
Group 2 – ART & EXPRESSION GROUP FOR PARENTS & CHILDREN
11 am – 11:45 am
- Bring your child age 3-6 years old!
- Parents and children will work on a collaborative art project
- Learn from facilitators how to respond to a child’s expression and to foster creativity
Free for TRC members. By donation for non-members ($5 suggested).