Make Change HappenWith your support, we can continue to provide counseling for social justice to embolden individuals to build stronger, more empathic communities that can change the world. Donate Now
Become our Friend…with Benefits!
There is nothing quite like a good friend. Good friends are reliable. Good friends show up. You know you can count on them. That’s what our Friends with Benefits monthly giving program is all about! Monthly donors help reduce our costs, which means a greater portion of your gift goes directly towards providing low-cost services to people in need. And just like a good friend, monthly giving is reliable. It provides us with income we can count on every month and ensures that no one will ever be turned away for lack of funds.
- The price of just one morning coffee covers the cost of a month of counseling for a member of our community.
Latté and Croissant
- For the price of a latté and a croissant, you can fund one member in need to attend a weekly class or support group at TRC.
Lunch on the GoMost Popular
- What you would pay for a lunch on the go would cover three months of crisis counseling for a member.
Dinner with Friends
- Your share of the check at a dinner with friends is equal to the cost of 6 months of unlimited groups and classes for a member.
Benefits for our Friends include…
- It’s Convenient. Your donation will automatically be charged to your credit card around the same time each month. You won’t have to do a thing.
- It’s Flexible. You can increase, decrease, pause or stop your donation at any time.
- It’s Informative. You will receive a special quarterly update from TRC about the impact your contributions are making.
- It’s Tax-Deductible. As always, your donations are fully tax-deductible. You’ll automatically receive a tax receipt for all of your gifts at the end of the calendar year.
Now with even more benefits! Join between now and December 31st at the $20/month level or higher and receive a TRC Emotional Baggage tote bag.
Matching Gifts: Increase the Impact of Your Donation
What if my employer has a matching gift program?
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees, retirees and/or employees’ spouses. 100% of both donations will help TRC continue to provide affordable mental health and community-promoting services to our community.
How do I arrange for my employer to issue a match to my donation to TRC?
- Make a donation and be sure to keep your receipt. Many corporate matching programs will give you up to one year after your donation to request a match.
- Contact your HR department to find out if your company has a Matching Gift program. Let us know if they do!
- Download your company’s matching gift verification form. Print it, fill it out and mail it to us:
The Relational Center
2717 S. Robertson Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90034
The Angell Foundation
The Annenberg Foundation
The Paul & Monica Bancroft Family Foundation
Crown Family Philanthropies
The Daniel W. Dietrich II Trust, Inc.
The Diller von-Furstenberg Family Foundation
The Ralph M. Parsons Foundation
Steve and Nancy Crown
Dave Comfort & Kasey Crown
Akbar Hasan Trust
Paula & Barry Litt
The Newman Family
The Resnick Family
What Our Supporters Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us. Let our donors do the talking!