Make Change HappenWith your support, we can continue to provide counseling for social justice to embolden individuals to build stronger, more empathic communities that can change the world. Donate Now
Become our Friend…with Benefits!
There is nothing quite like a good friend. Good friends are reliable. Good friends show up. You know you can count on them. That’s what our Friends with Benefits monthly giving program is all about! Monthly donors help reduce our costs, which means a greater portion of your gift goes directly towards providing low-cost services to people in need. And just like a good friend, monthly giving is reliable. It provides us with income we can count on every month and ensures that no one will ever be turned away for lack of funds.
- The price of just one morning coffee covers the cost of a month of counseling for a member of our community.
Latté and Croissant
- For the price of a latté and a croissant, you can fund one member in need to attend a weekly class or support group at TRC.
Lunch on the GoMost Popular
- What you would pay for a lunch on the go would cover three months of crisis counseling for a member.
Dinner with Friends
- Your share of the check at a dinner with friends is equal to the cost of 6 months of unlimited groups and classes for a member.
Benefits for our Friends include…
- It’s Convenient. Your donation will automatically be charged to your credit card around the same time each month. You won’t have to do a thing.
- It’s Flexible. You can increase, decrease, pause or stop your donation at any time.
- It’s Informative. You will receive a special quarterly update from TRC about the impact your contributions are making.
- It’s Tax-Deductible. As always, your donations are fully tax-deductible. You’ll automatically receive a tax receipt for all of your gifts at the end of the calendar year.
Now with even more benefits! Join between now and December 31st at the $20/month level or higher and receive a TRC Emotional Baggage tote bag.
Matching Gifts: Increase the Impact of Your Donation
What if my employer has a matching gift program?
Many companies will match their employees’ charitable donations dollar-for-dollar, but some even triple or quadruple their employees’ contributions! All YOU have to do is ask.
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match any charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees, retirees and/or employees’ spouses. 100% of both donations will help TRC continue to provide affordable mental health and community-promoting services to our community.
How do I arrange for my employer to issue a match to my donation to TRC?
Here are the steps you can take:
- Make a donation and be sure to keep your receipt. Many corporate matching programs will give you up to one year after your donation to request a match.
- Contact your HR department to find out if your company has a Matching Gift program. Let us know if they do!
- Download your company’s matching gift verification form. Print it, fill it out and mail it to us:
The Relational Center
2717 S. Robertson Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90034
Steve and Nancy Crown
Dave Comfort & Kasey Crown
Akbar Hasan Trust
Paula & Barry Litt
The Newman Family
The Resnick Family
What Our Supporters Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us. Let our donors do the talking!
“The Relational Center is addressing cultural concerns in a different way than any other non-profit organization that I am aware of. In a world where we humans seem to be increasingly more isolated from one another, The Relational Center is committed to revitalizing values and practices that impact individuals as well as communities and institutions. I have attended their story-telling trainings myself, and the work inspires me. So my end-of-the-year client gifts are now given as donations to The Relational Center. And in this moment in our history, their work feels more important now than ever.”Steve Maher
“I support The Relational Center because I am deeply moved my their continued commitment to creating connections, building bridges, and empowering people by developing strong and passionate community leaders. The work of The Relational Center is, in essence, to instill empathy into individuals and communities – work which is vital to our health and well-being, and the survival of the human race. I contribute because I need this work to continue.”Heather Huff
“I’ve been donating annually to The Relational Center since it was first established. It’s truly a one-of-a-kind organization that reflects my own values of equity, empathy and social justice. TRC is dedicated to building a workforce of people who are community leaders, not merely service providers. It isn’t just an organization that serves individuals; it’s a driving force within a growing social movement that prioritizes mutuality, diversity and interdepenence. I want to help sustain a movement that empowers leaders committed to those same values.”Daniel Getzoff