Join our Community of Practice
Don’t work in isolation. If you have the support of a community your clients will feel the benefits as well!
Comfortable Counseling Rooms
Our counseling rooms are great for individual, couples, and family work.
Groups are Great!
Our studios are comfortable for groups of up to 15 people!
Wellness Practitioners Welcome!
Our space works for yoga instructors, meditation guides, health coaches, and more!
Peer Consultation, Professional Networking, and CEUs
It’s more than just a room, it’s a community of support!
When you rent a room at The Relational Center you are part of a diverse community of practice. Included with the cost of your room rental you will have access to peer consultation groups, professional networking events, and continuing education workshops that provide continuing education units for LMTFs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and LEPs. In addition to psychotherapists and group facilitators, we also rent rooms to a variety of wellness practitioners, including: meditation guides, health coaches, yoga instructors, and more! We have larger rooms for groups that comfortably seat up to a dozen people and we have studios equipped with yoga mats, blocks, yoga blankets, straps, back-jacks, etc. A variety of other pricing arrangements are possible for Meetups, events, workshops, or whatever you might have in mind!
What’s included with the room rentals?
- A community of practice for support and referrals
- Weekly peer consultation groups
- Monthly trainings w/ CEUs for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, & LEPs
- Monthly professional development and networking events
- Discounted access for you and your clients to TRC’s innovative groups & classes
What are the room rental rates?
- $300/month counseling room half-day (4 hours/week)
That’s less than $18/hour!
- $500/month counseling room full-day (8 hours/week)
That’s less than $15/hour!
- $200/month group room or half studio (2 hours/week)
That’s less than $24/hour!
- $360/month full studio (2 hours/week)
That’s less than $42/hour!
What about the building?
- Kitchen with full-sized refrigerator and microwave
- Tea, coffee, & filtered water for clients & practitioners
- Gender-neutral restroom
- Large shared lobby space
- ADA compliant access
- WiFi Internet for you and your clients
- Beverly Hills & Culver City adjacent
- Friendly Undergrind Cafe next door and other walking-distance food options
- Free, unlimited street parking for you and your clients on the nearest cross street
Thank you for your interest in our space. We are currently at capacity and unable to rent rooms.